top of page

Buildings and Contents

Compare your existing building and contents costs

A building insurance policy insures your property against damage and effectively covers the costs involved to rebuild it. 


If your home suffered fire damage, for example, you would still be liable for any mortgage or homeowner loan secured against it and you would still have to meet your repayments under the agreement.  This policy whilst it would not cover the mortgage repayments would ensure that your home was restored to a habitable condition. 


Many lenders insist on seeing evidence that your home is adequately protected and many lenders make the insurance a requirement in their mortgage conditions.


Our general insurance experts will discuss and provide you with a no-obligation quote.  They will also provide you with reminders ahead of any renewal and provide you with a quote at that time also.

Other Types of Buildings and Contents Insurance

Apply Now!

By submitting this form you agree to transfer personal data in accordance with our Privacy Statement

Ask Expert

5 Five Star Google Review.png
bottom of page